By selecting a shipping method above, you agree to the International Shipping Terms & Conditions.
* “Duties & Taxes” means “Import Fees” as defined in the International Shipping Terms & Conditions.
When international orders reach their destination country/region, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
ORDER PROCESSING AND CANCELLATION
Orders are processed pending availability and credit verification. Orders placed on Friday after 4 PM Central African Time CAT will begin processing on the following Monday. DEMOYO Global will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock or if we need additional information for credit verification. Delivery time does not include Sundays or holidays.
- DEMOYO Global complies with specific shipping restrictions determined by international trading regulation, as well as those contractually set by our vendors.
- If you add one of these items to your cart and your shipping destination is one of the restricted countries, you will be prompted to remove it before proceeding. If you wish to continue with the purchase, you will need to change the destination address.
If you refuse a shipment from DeMOYO Global, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to DEMOYO Global. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
If the order is a gift, the package will be marked “Gift,” but the cost of the item will still be included on the customs form. Customs authorities require us to declare the value of the gift item directly on the package.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
- With respect to each item for which Import Fees have been calculated, you authorize DeMOYO Global to designate a carrier (“Designated Carrier”) to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise, process and remit your actual Import Fees for such item.
- “Import Fees Deposit” represents an estimate of the Import Fees that will be levied on the items in your order for shipment to countries outside of Zimbabwe By placing your order and selecting DeMOYO Global, you agree to allow DeMOYO Global to collect the Import Fees Deposit for the applicable items in your order. The deposit will be used, on your behalf, to reimburse the Designated Carriers for the import fees that they have paid on your behalf to the appropriate authorities of the destination country.
- You further agree that the Designated Carriers may disclose to DeMOYO Global the amount of actual Import Fees levied on the item you have purchased from DeMOYO Global (“Actual Import Fees”). In the event that the Import Fees Deposit collected exceeds the Actual Import Fees, DeMOYO Global will refund the difference to you.
- In the case of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient, you also agree to grant the foregoing authorizations on behalf of the recipient designated in your order.
- To obtain details regarding the Actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact the Carrier specified in your shipment confirmation e-mail.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Conditions of Use of the DeMOYO website. Pursuant to those terms, title and risk of loss for the items transfer to the recipient upon delivery to the common carrier in the United States.
- If you refuse a shipment from DeMOYO Global, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to DeMOYO Global. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. Please email your shipping and handling questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service at +263 8677 168 550.
- If you do not select DeMOYO Global or it is not available to your location, Import Fees must be paid by the person receiving the package when it reaches its destination.